Sunday, January 3, 2016

A character from my book

Hey guys. Just finished this drawing of a character in my book I'm writing. Don't want to give to much out, but I will say that this character is going to be important and has a very cool power. His weapon is a bow staff, but it has some tricks up it's sleeve, making not an ordinary staff. 
Another thing I will say about this drawing is that it's a rough draft, so I'm now done with the details of him. I need to add color to it and I think I'll put a mask on him. I think it'll be an African Mask, since he is an African king. Sorry, that was a big spoiler for the book, but I couldn't help myself. 
Just so you know, I got lots of ideas for this character from a character on the Destiny: Taken King cover, Donatello from TMNT, and Black Panther (without his suit on). I think this character is really unique and I can't wait to share more of my characters from my book to you.

3 comments: