Saturday, January 2, 2016

Deadpool in February

Hey guys/girls. I was bored so I made this meme that truly comes from my heart ;). There's so many DC/ Marvel movies coming out this year like Batman v Superman, Captain America Civil War, X-men Apocalypse, and Suicide Squad, but the one I'm looking forward too most is Deadpool. Deadpool is such a unique character. He's an anti-hero, which means he can't be categorized by either hero or villain because he's kinda both. He is just one crazy, hilarious, wicked dude that is probably one of Marvel's most loved characters. Yes, all the other movies coming out will be exciting, but something in particular is that this superhero movie is rated R which means it's most likely sticking with the comics (which is also great). Deadpool isn't only going to be a great movie, but is also a great character with tons of fans. I have a bunch of Deadpool comics downloaded on Marvel Unlimited, that I can read over and over again just because the character is that exciting. I just can't wait to see it with my friends Dee and Manny because it's going to be epic. I already bought a Deadpool shirt to watch it in. So, while your waiting for those PG-13 comic movies, check out Deadpool next month and I'm sure you'll enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment