Friday, March 4, 2016

Comic Games Part 1

The Comic Games.png
Prologue: Marvel Universe
“I can’t believe it! You thought you could beat me, Thanos the titan? No, Iron man. Your little armor won’t save you this time”, exclaimed Thanos, the mad, purple-skinned Titan, holding Tony Stark (a.k.a. Ironman) by his throat.
“No, Thanos. The Avengers will beat you, and when they do you, you’re going to get what you deserve”, I yelled, struggling to get free from his grasp.
“And, what do I deserve?” asked Thanos, with a wide grin on his face.
“Your death”, I replied, staring at him with a cold, angry stare.
“Whatever you say, Ironman. But, this time I win. I have all the infinity stones, and now I can do whatever want, including destroying you”, said Thanos, as he started tightening his grasp on my throat.
Then my body started fading away.
“What are you doing, Thanos!”, I yelled. My legs were already going away.
“Erasing you from existence. You will never get in my way again”, explained Thanos, as my body was fading even faster.
“Bye, Stark”, Thanos said.
Then I woke up.

17 comments:

  1. It's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really interesting Marco! You should definitely continue with this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this idea. Cant wait to see the rest of it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait for the rest, I think this is a really cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really cool,and I love Marvel and comics, so I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is a really cool idea! It's very creative and it shows your personality more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good idea for your story. I like how you combined hunger games and marvel comics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait man, it sounds awesome

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds really cool, cant wait to see what you write

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think this is really creative and im excited to see the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH MY GOODNESS! This sounds amazing! Can't wait to read more. Amazing writing, super suspenseful, I also love superheroes! P.S. Do you play contest of Champions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx, and yes I did play COC for a long time, but quit playing since I thought it wanted my money. Sucks because I had a gold Daredevil.

      Delete
  13. COOL!!! Your idea is awesome, and I can't wait to read more! I'm excited to see what superheroes and villians Tony (IronMan) meets, and all of the interactions they have. Question: Is all of it going to be from Iron Man's point of view?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No because something will happen to Iron man which will lead to the superhero team up rebellion. Can't say much more ;)

      Delete
  14. Good Job Marc! Love it, so far. I kind of drifted away in the story because it was so good. Can't wait to see the rest! :D

    ReplyDelete