Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Story Time Part 4

Ok, here's part 4 of story time. Once everyone was in the car, Ms..  Becky said that we had to stop at Walmart. I wasn't so happy about this since it was cold and late at night, so I was tired, but I dealt with it anyways. I don't actually know why we were at Walmart, for food I guess, but I do remember being there for a long time. All the kids were separating and walking around, except my sister Princess who was with my mom and Ms. Becky. I remember Dee being grumpy for some reason (probably cuz we were late to his performance), so Daniel and I were just adventuring Walmart for like half an hour. After that, my moms were done shopping, so they found the me, Daniel, and Dee. This is when the plot of the story starts coming. The part when we were waiting in line and saw a hobo staring at us.

Part 5 will be later. Sorry this is short. Peace and thnx for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment