Thursday, August 18, 2016

Collage of Me!


Hey guys/girls! Just wanted to show you this collage I made. I got the idea from my friend Madison (check her´s here) and thought that it would be cool to have a collage to share with you guys. So, let me list what´s on this collage: Ricegum (favorite youtuber), Leafyishere (2nd favorite youtuber), a Smores Frapachino (favorite Starbuckś drink), Afrogum, Black Panther (favorite Superhero), In-N-Out (favorite restaurant), Musical.ly, The Flash (Grant Gustin), Youtube, a White Wolf (favorite animal), Skrillex, Apple sign, Emergency Awesome face, Drake (favorite music artist), Track & Field shoe, Lakers (favorite basketball team), Harley Quinn (favorite female comic character), H2O Book (favorite book), Teen Titans Go cast (favorite cartoon), Walt Disney, Dauntless Symbol, Marvel, American Flag, Captain America, Sierra Leone flag, Batman, bat signal, Mickey Mouse, Percy Jackson symbol, DC symbol, Pikachu, Pokeball, Stan Lee, Simba, and (last but not least) Deadpool. 

That's it. I also want to tell you guys that Story Time 5 is coming soon, I just need to finish it. Anyways, that's all so thanks for reading and bye!

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea I like this collage itself. I must check out Madisons

    ReplyDelete