Monday, December 28, 2015

My late holiday post


Hey guys. Sorry I didn't post a lot this week. Been busy because of the holidays and stuff. Anyways, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Kwanza! I wanted to show you my favorite presents from Christmas, so here they are. As you can see, my mom thinks I'm a gamer because I only got games and clothes, but I'm happy with my presents and I had a great Christmas. I've been playing Lego Marvel Superheroes a lot lately and I got a bunch of characters. Too bad Lego games take a bunch of storage so I can't play my COD: Advance Warfare Gold Edition. I'm probably to buy another flash drive at Game Stop so I have more memory for more games for my Xbox. There's so many games I want right now, so I'm probably going to have to make it 3 flashdrives. Hope you guys had a wonderful "whatever holiday you celebrate" and are going to have a wonderful new year. 2016 baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the picture isn't coming up. All it shows is a GameStop gift card, Lego marvel superheroes game, COD game, and a Lego dimension game.

    ReplyDelete