Tuesday, March 22, 2016

OMG, I haven't posted in a while...

   I am so, so, so sorry! I haven't posted in like a month, and I have an excuse, but it doesn't matter because I still feel bad. You see, I used to post on my family computer, but now it's to old and is not working. So, my mom got a new laptop, but it cost $1000, so my mom won't even let me get near it! I've only been on it once, and that's because I was working on a report that was most of my grade. Then I tried posting on my phone. I went to the app store, typed in blogger, and nothing came up (well the blogger app didn't come up). So, yeah that's my excuse. I'm still so sorry.
   Anyways, I want to post about my Disney California Adventure trip. It was Friday, and also the best day I had the past 2 years! I have to recommend the program were in to go to the Disney park. I learned a lot of new stuff to help my writing, and it was really entertaining and just plain fun. I had a great time with my group, and we loved everything we learned. Not only that, but we also got to go on the rides/stores after the program.
   My favorite part of the trip was probably going on Tower of Terror. It wasn't just a ride, but it was a story. It was super fun, but I had to admit that I was super scared when going on it. To be honest, I would never go on it again. I laid on my friend, Ben's shoulder the whole time, and felt like I was going to have a heart attack.
   So, I guess this is the end of my post. I wasn't going to make it long because I am working on more parts for The Comic Games, and I need to work on two NaNoWriMos. I have so much things I am working on, and I can't wait to share them with you. But, that will be later on. Now, all I have to say is to get ready for The Comic Wars, and peace. :)

3 comments:

  1. It's alright that you have not posted in a while. If everyone knows that you try your best, people with believe in what you can do. Keep up the great work and can't wait to see the next comic games release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete