Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Comic Wars, Chapter 1: The Fall, Narrator: Iron Man, Universe: DC

Chapter 1: The Fall
Narrator: Iron Man
Then I woke up.
Falling.
Falling to my death.
“JARVIS, where am I?!” I yelled to my digital AI system.
“I am sorry Master Stark, but my calculations can not trace where we are anywhere throughout the galaxy”, replied JARVIS.
“So the system is broken?”, I asked, not being surprised if it was. Thanos did some pretty good damage on him.
“No, my navigation system is working perfectly, Master Stark. It just seems that we are not in our universe”, answered JARVIS.
I grunted. It made since. When Thanos erased me from existence, it could of sent me to another existence. One can not just disappear.
But, I had other issues. Like falling down towards an unknown dimension.
“JARVIS, activate the emergency booster jets”, I asked, getting ready for flight.
“I am sorry to interrupt you again with bad news, but it seems your Mark 42 suit was severely damaged and both your booster jets and emergency booster jets were destroyed in the mishappening”, replied JARVIS.
“Crap, Jarvis! Is there anything you can do so that I DON’T get killed?!”, I yelled at JARVIS, angrily nervous. The Avengers needed me, the WORLD needed me. I couldn’t die now, I just couldn’t.
“JARVIS, download data from every computer in the city below”, I asked.
“Data downloaded, sir”, replied JARVIS.
That was good. Now we finally figure out the answers to our questions. One including, “where the heck were we”, and “how the heck do we get back home?”
“Master Stark? My calculations say we only have 54.2 seconds before our crash landing. You only have a 38.9 percentage of surviving”, explained Jarvis.
“Crap”, is what I thought when I heard the news. I could see the city below now. It looked like a warzone.
“Master Stark? From the data downloaded  into my system, I now know where we are”, JARVIS said, interrupting me from the thought.
“Jarvis, I can care less about where we are! Right now I only care about surviving!”, I yelled at JARVIS.
“But, Mr. Stark… the city were landing in doesn’t exist! It’s called…”, replied JARVIS.
Then I crashed.

3 comments:

  1. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! YOU CANT JUST END ON A CLIFFHANGER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete