Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Story Time

Here is a story.

Last Friday I went to go see my friend's, Dee's, dance performance in Oxnard. I guess his school, Rio Mesa, was having 20 years of dance performance and he wanted my family and I to go. So we did. Me, my sister, my mom, and my non-blood mom mom (Becky) and non-blood brother (Daniel). It was a cold night with busy traffic, so we ended up going to the performance late. Luckily, we got to see Dee perform 3 times. He did an amazing job.

Now here is when the story begins (sorry I'm rushing because I really want to post something tonight, that's why it started out plain and boring).

You know what? Come back tomorrow if you really want to hear the story. I'll be breaking it up in parts. Anyways, peace and I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to post the rest of the story now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I was sick yesterday after school and I'm sick today. I will post it when I'm not sick.

      Delete