Monday, May 30, 2016

Story Time Part 2

Ok, so I was sick so that's why part two is so late. Sorry. Anyways, the performance ended so my family, Daniel, Ms. Becky, and I got out of seats and headed outside of the Oxnard Performing Arts Center (where the event was held). I guess we had to give Dee a ride home tho, so we all waited outside for Dee to come out. We waited like 10 minutes until me and Daniel spotted Dee surrounded by a bunch a people. He was getting congratulated by all his fellow dancers and his friends. We had to drag him out of crowd. So now it was me, Daniel, and Dee. We walked to where the rest of the group was, but they were gone. So now it was just the 3 of us, surrounded by about more then 200 people, placed in a huge area, at like 8:00 at night. My phone was dead, and so was Dee's (Daniel does't have  phone). We were not in a good situation. We started walking around the performing arts center for about 5 minutes, but we couldn't find the rest of the group. That's when Dee suggested we went to the car. I felt so stupid because that was a perfect idea. The only problem was that me and Daniel forgot where the car was since we where watching the performance for like an hour and a half.    We did remember that it was located somewhere on the other side of the performing arts center, so we started heading over there.

Part 3 will be tomorrow, unless I have more time today to post another part. Lets hope I don't get sick this time. Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least everyone knows you're alive, otherwise you wouldn't be posting this. Hmm... Crossing dead off the list. Maybe you get captured by aliens and brainwashed...? But then how would you remember then? Post the rest soon so I can know if my theory is correct!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but no story time tonight! Wanted to get some stuff done on my photography website. I like your theories tho! lol. Maybe there'll be one tomorrow if I finish the rest of my photography website.

      Delete