Monday, April 18, 2016

Cardboard VR (recommended apps)


Hey, guys/girls! I got an Allie VR Cardboard headset and so after messing around with it for a week or so I have some recommend apps for this awesome product. 
* The Allie VR headset is a device that lets you go into a "virtual reality". First you download a VR app (a VR game or exploration app), open the app, slide your phone into the headset, then put it on to see the virtual reality you downloaded.

So here are some cool apps I got to use and enjoy:
  • VR Roller Coaster- This app let's you enjoy a virtual roller coaster for FREE. It is extremely fun and gets you really dizzy (well, dizzy for my mom)
  • VR Space- This is an exploration VR app. You can look around this extremely detailed space station, but there is nothing else to do but that. I recommend this to people who like looking at cool stuff. (FREE)
  • VR Crossy- Have you played cross road? Well this is just that, but instead of clicking the screen to move the character, you get to cross the road yourself. This is a simple fun game that I enjoy. (FREE)
  • VR Car Driving Simulator- This is one of the best VR apps I have. You get to drive your own car in this cool virtual desert. I do find this game challenging because it is hard to turn with the headset, but I won't say that it isn't fun because it is. (FREE)
  • VR Island HD & VR World- These are no doubt the best VR exploration apps. I put them together on this because they are really similar. You see, VR Island takes place on a remote island that looks extremely (yes, I know I've been using extremely a lot in my sentences) realistic. When I put on this headset with this app, it looks like I'm in a whole new world. The reason why this is different then VR World is because VR World has a more animated approach and has things you can interact with (an example are the pigs that you can find in this world). VR World also has features like: exploring caves, exploring villages, waterfalls, and etc. I love both of these apps a lot.
Anyways, those are my most recommend VR apps. I hope that if you ever get a VR headset, you download all of these because I know you'll enjoy them. So, what are you waiting for? Go buy a Allie VR cardboard headset for only $24.99! 

No comments:

Post a Comment