Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Confused, Mad, and Disappointed :p


Hey guys/girls. I'm really, really confused right now because I thought a new episode of The Flash was suppose to come on tonight. Well, I guess it isn't because when I put the CW channel on at eight, iZombie was on. This makes me mad because I was going to do a review on the new episode on my blog, but I guess next week because that's when it's really coming on. Another thing that makes me mad is that The Flash had this long one month break, then two episodes week to week, and now this long two week break. Like, what the heck. Either let us watch the show or don't. I find it pure torture that I have to wait this long for episodes. Anyways, I still have to find a way to share the review I did on BvS: Dawn of Justice with you guys, but I have a feeling that it's going to take a while. Well, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment